African Writers Bureau Launches Poetry Writing Course


We have something to introduce to poetry lovers in Africa. This is a poetry writing course. You can read the material online for free. I mean anyone can access the course material for free. One pays when he/she wants to get additional tutorials, coaching and editing.

You can access the free course material 
Simply open your account and start reading. It is beneficial.
We are currently offering the first two people to join the Poetry Writing Course for free. At the same, you stand an opportunity to form a branch in your country and earn from it.
 Join our facebook group for full details. The facebook link is at the end of the following article which introduces the African Writers' Bureau, African Writers' Bureau Opens its Doors
Now, have a teaser of a poem:
Bury me in Africa
If I visit a foreign land
Then fail to come back,
When I have died,
Failing to come back to the land of my birth'
Where my mother's menstrual blood flowed,
Take me, ferry me to Africa.
I grew up in Savannah of Sub Sahara Africa;
Where wasps stung me
Inducing tears from my eyes to fall
To sink down into Africa's soils.
When I labored in the fields
The sun scotched me-
Sweat fell from my skin
And was sucked by Africa.
I sipped out blood from bleeding gums
And spat on Africa's dry footpaths.
These moments, such memories shake me,
Africa is my brooder
And I will be perpetually its son
Bury me in Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basics about poetry

African Writers Bureau Partnership program

Mashell Chapeyama- the Writer