African Writers Bureau Partnership program



A vision is something that sticks with you. I am not sure at what age a human being can relinquish his vision. I have a sad story about how a person keeps his/her vision. Let me write it in short for your own consumption.



It is about my father. He was a very successful farmer. When we grew up we lived on farming, in the communal lands. I was the oldest son, living with my parents. I am not saying that I was the oldest son by birth.

Fathers do confide with their children. Sadly, my father had developed poor eyesight when he was in his late 60s. When he got a round the seventies, he was completely blind. That was sad and painful to me.

In his state of blindness, one day he called me and talked to me. That was one of his last sessions with me. Eventually, he passed away. Sad though.
The issue I am talking about is that of vision. When he called me he told me of his vision. He said that once he regained his sight, (he had the faith), he would construct a new dam at our small farm. He told me to work hard, so I would help him to fulfil that vision.

Sadly, he went with his vision to the grave. Unfortunately, for other reasons, I failed to inherit his vision. It is done and deed.

So, as you can see we have our visions. We should strive to achieve them. Never to give up, to the last of our breathes.

I am saying all these, in order to lure you to help me achieve the vision I have. The vision other like-minded people have. The vision of my colleagues in forming the African Writers’ Bureau.

The vision is to create a platform to help interested writers to come together and help each other. Ultimately, we need to help those who are still growing up in the writing business. If we do not help them, they will give up their visions.

If you are an aspiring writer, you have come across the best article. Now join our groups, you will find at the bottom of this article. More details will be given in the groups.

If you are a successful writer, why not join our hands together and create our vision together. Money follows passion. Passion does not follow money. We are not promising to make a lot of money.  We are promising to a fulfil a vision.
But we can create some partnerships and cooperative efforts to assist each other to realise opportunities and learn something at the end of the day.

Personally, I am willing to share the little knowledge I have with anyone who deserves it.

For dedicated writers

If you are already an established African writer, you can join in our program so we groom others. We look forward to realising some income in the future, due to our cooperation. Not now.

As published writers, we can share knowledge on how we can do better in our writing careers. We also need representatives in various African countries to spearhead our campaigns.

Are you an aspiring writer?

If so, join us and we share the knowledge we already have with you. I am personally willing to help you do better as a writer. We have our question and answer platform. Join it and let us chat.

You are not a writer and you do not aspire to be one.
You can still help us in a very small way. Please just spread this information. Post our articles to your Twitter and Facebook pages. You will help someone and particularly me. I am not self-centred. You will help me to achieve my vision of helping other people to succeed in their lives. Thank you in advance.

We also share ways of earning online. There are many opportunities where we earn when we cooperate. Join our groups and get the tips. Our telegram group has a lot of these tips. We will keep adding more with time.


Here are our groups:







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Basics about poetry

Mashell Chapeyama- the Writer